NBA 2K14 has been out for a long time and Filipino game modders have already managed to create the 10 PBA (Philippine Basketball Association) teams in the game. There for we dedicate this post to all Filipino fans of Nerdoholic.com who follow our daily NBA 2K14 updates. The first release of PBA 2K14 includes the following: Alaska Aces, Global Port Batang Pier, Meralco Bolts, Petron Blaze Boosters, Rain or Shine Elasto Painters, Barako Bull Energy Cola, Air21 Express, San Mig Coffee Mixers, Barangay Ginebra San Miguel, and Talk ‘N Text Tropang Texters.
– 10 PBA teams
– Features Med’s NBA 2K14 Ultimate Roster
Requirements for PBA 2K14 mod
– If you have not already done so, you will need to install a file achiever such as WinRAR to extract the compressed files.
– A working copy of the PC version of NBA 2K14.
– Mod files which can be downloaded below.
– PBA Philippine Cup Rosters (Updated Rotations, Ratings, Animations)
– PBA Commissioner’s Cup Rosters (Imports, San Miguel Beermen Change, New Player and Coaching Transactions)
– 8 UAAP Teams (Accurate Ratings)
– 10 NCAA Teams (Ratings to be Edited)
– 2 American NCAA Stand-In Teams
– Working MyCareer Mode
– New Philippine Colleges & High Schools
– PLDT myDSL Scoreboard
– Updated Awards, Team Rivalries, Crowd Attendance
– New Courts, Retro Jerseys
– Updated Positions/Ratings/Height/Personalities/Loyalty
– Updated Team Colors for UAAP & NCAA Teams
– Updated Tendencies for UAAP Players
– Updated Ratings for Perpetual Help Altas & Saint Benilde Blazers
– Fixed All MyCareer Bugs
Note: Before we begin, we just want to remind you that you are responsible for backing up your original game files. We recommend you to backup the entire NBA 2K14 main game folder located under Program Files.
1. Download all the required packages above.
2. Extract the files using Winrar (right click > extract here).
3. Copy the roster *.ROS* and Settings *.STG* files from the Appdata Files in NBA 2K14 Saves folder.
• To find your Saves folder: Open the run dialog box by pressing the Windows Key + R on your keyboard,
then type: %AppData% and hit Enter. Open 2K Sports > NBA 2K14 > Saves.
4. Copy all the *.IFF* files from the Main Directory Files in NBA 2K14 main game folder.
• Game folder:
Windows 32bit – C:\Program Files\2K Sports\NBA 2K14
Windows 64bit – C:\Program Files (x86)\2K Sports\NBA 2K14
4. Run NBA 2K14, then go to ‘Options’ » ‘Load / Save’ » ‘Load’ » select the roster.
5. Have fun playing PBA teams in NBA 2K14!
Association tip: To start an Association, turn on Customize League and assign any PBA teams to any divisions you want.