15 November, London, UK. GPSWOX, the London based developing studio released Family Locator, currently an Android app, that soon will be also available for iOS too. The family locator app is the new solution for families and offers secure, convenient and easy to use features that will keep children safe and parents calm.
In a world where technology can be of great help, Family Locator offers wide variety of options that will simplify a lot of your daily routines and help you feel calmer and more confident because users will know where their family is and get alerted if there is even a slightest problem.
“Family is key to happiness. We wanted just to add up small bit to maintain that happiness. Family Locator is a GPS, communication and safety tool that we hope many families will use. With more than 10 features, we really think we have a great product. The starting great reviews from our testers and users only show that we are on the right track. We hope that Family Locator will become one of the most used apps for family safety”, stated Martynas K. CEO & Managing Director of GPSWOX LTD.
While the key feature of the app is to check the location of the family members in real time, Family Locator enables tons of other features like direct communication, place alerts, speed alerts (for family members that are driving) and even some cool features like creating steps challenges for particular family members with daily step goals. All features are listed below:
- GPS Phone Tracking – check the location of your family members on the map in real time.
- Communication – send messages to all family members with a single click.
- Places Alerts – get alerted when kids leave home, arrive at school or parents leave work etc.
- Over Speed Alerts – get alerted if children are in vehicle over the speed limit that you consider safe.
- Low-Battery Alerts – get alerted with person’s exact location, when his battery is critically low.
- Emergency Alerts – choose members to notify in case of an emergency.
- History – track movement of your family members over past 30 days.
- Recover Lost Phone – track and find lost or stolen phone.
- Reminders – set reminders for family members depending on their location and time.
- Steps (NEW) – challenge your family members to achieve daily steps goals.