This tutorial will guide you through the basic steps of verifying your NBA 2K account and how To Fix NBA 2K15 MyPLAYER Expired Account Error. This should fix the error message in NBA 2K15 that says “This MyPLAYER Account has expired. To prevent this in the future, make sure to confirm your email address with 2K Sports after creating your MyPLAYER account.”
– Go to http://www.nba2k.com/
– Go to the “Sign-In” page, and click the “Forgot Password” link.
– Type in your e-mail address that you used when you created your MyPLAYER account in the game.
– It will ask you to specify the platform and game title for your account. Choose “NBA 2K15 PC64”.
– You should receive an e-mail with a link to a temporary password. Sign in using that password.
– You should have gotten an email when you made the MyPlayer account a few days ago. It has the subject “NBA2K15: – Complete your MyPLAYER Account registration.” Click the verification link. You should get a message on nba2k.com confirming that your account has been verified.
– Play NBA 2K15!